As an advertiser in the ACSI Campinggids Europa or the ACSI Campingführer Europa, you can place a link to your campsite’s website. This makes it possible for interested campers to click directly to your website from the campsite information on our site(s) and app(s).
- You only pay if someone clicks on your link (Cost Per Click)
- Unused clicks are refunded
- Your link will be placed on Eurocampings.eu and in the ACSI Campsites Europe app
- If you participate in CampingCard, your link is automatically transferred to CampingCard.com and the CampingCard ACSI app
- Ability to place a digital brochure on the website
- Your campsite will appear as a suggested campsite on the campsites detail page in the same area
If you decide to take an internet link, you pay only when a visitor clicks on your link. We call this Cost Per Click, or CPC for short. The great advantage of this payment scale is that it offers a very low starting price, and that the more clicks you have the lower the Cost Per Click. You can already get started for € 109.00. The payment scale comprises eight different categories, which differ in number of clicks, click price and the amount according to the contract. To determine your position you choose the category. Naturally your inspector will advise you of the best category in which to start. This advice is based on the total number of clicks that, according to our calculations, your camp site will use over a complete year. Every campsite can easily and economically make use of a link placing with ACSI!
ACSI Campsite Portal
You can see the current status of your link in the ACSI Campsite Portal. You can see how many clicks you have purchased, how many have been used, and how many are left. In the ACSI Campsite Portal, you can also see how many clicks on your link have been counted according to our statistics.
In order to measure clicks reliably we recommend adding a special tracking code to your existing URL. With this special tracking code you will be able to see which clicks come from the Eurocampings.eu link in Google Analytics. More information can be found here.