Reach more than 40 million visitors
Extra advertising on all ACSI sites and apps
Many (PMS) connections
Direct contact with your customer
Now a days, it is popular to book holidays online. Using the popular ACSI websites and apps, campers from across Europe can book an ever-growing number of campsites on Eurocampings.eu, CampingCard.com and Greatlittlecampsites.co.uk and in the ACSI apps.
If you participate in ACSI Booking, your campsite is automatically bookable through camping.info. This means total visits of over 40 million campers which gives you a large number of potential customers particularly from German speaking countries.
From now, your booking contract falls under the ACSI camping.info Booking partnership.
What makes ACSI camping.info Booking interesting for you?
- Your campsite can be booked with ACSI and camping.info.
- Bookings from all over Europe for every season.
- Both for pitches and rental accommodation.
- You determine your own offer with your own rates and conditions.
- You have all customer and contact details immediately after the booking.
- The customer pays directly to you.
- Link with a large number of PMSs (back office systems) and channel managers (distribution systems).
- No cure no pay: no fixed costs.
- Low commission:
– 5% commission on bookings at the CampingCard rate, if you accept bookings at the CampingCard rate.
– 10% commission on other bookings.
- Commission based on the amount received by the campsite (so no risk for the campsite in case of cancellations and noshows).
- Invoicing after the customer’s departure.
As a participant in ACSI camping.info Booking you will receive the following extra promotion:
- 20 extra photos.
- Your campsite will be shown as a suggested campsite on the page showing campsites in the same area.
- Your campsite appears in search results when campers search by date.
- An extensive campsite description.
- Short text next to the photo of your campsite in the search results.
- A free video of your campsite.
- A prominent display on the map.
- Bookable campsites are given a ranking advantage by camping.info in their category over non-bookable campsites.
- Bookable campsites are shown as an alternative when a website visitor looks at another campsite which is not bookable.
- Bookable campsites will be shown first when a website visitor searches on date in case the campsite is available.
- Due to these advantages a bookable campsite with availability gets about 25 times more page views on camping.info.
Customers by country of origin
Progression in number of bookings
On this moment, ACSI camping.info has direct and indirect connections with several PMSs and channel managers. Important connections are the ones with Secureholiday (Ctoutvert), Compusoft and Phobs. Connections with Compusoft, Erdmann, Easycamp, Camppartner, Ktech and Jawigo are also possible. There are also solutions if you have a different PMS or no PMS.
Join ACSI camping.info Booking!
We believe in the power of combined offers. We believe in ACSI camping.info Booking and by now there are more than 1,800 campsites that do the same. Join us as well. Let’s exploit the enormous potential and make it easier to get guests to your campsite. No cure, no pay. Nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Would you like to know more? Please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help.