ACSI Campinggids Europa
|Countries included||29 European countries*|
|Print run 2022||41,000|
|Number of campsites||7,950|
|Language of guide||Dutch|
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
The Dutch-language version of the ACSI Campinggids Europa includes campsites in 29 countries and is conveniently divided into two parts. The ACSI Campinggids Europa applies since 1965 as the most reliable and the most ideal travel book for the European camper.
An advertisement in ACSI Campinggids Europa reaches a wide group of Dutch-speaking camping enthusiasts. The advertising rates can be found in the mediabrochure.
An advertisement in the ACSI Campinggids Europa 2022 or in the ACSI Campingführer Europa 2022 is required for all the other promotional opportunities. Please also note the General Terms and Conditions in the ACSI Campsite Portal.
The benefits of advertising in this guide:
- Your advertisement in the ACSI Campinggids Europa will be reproduced free of charge where applicable in the ACSI Campinggids Benelux, Frankrijk, Zuid-Europa, the ACSI Campingführer Deutschland and/or the Guida Internazionale dei Campeggi. You can find specific information about the free publications that apply to your country in the mediabrochure.
- The bigger your advert is, the more photos you can add
- Ranking advantage
- You can place a hyperlink on Eurocampings.eu
- You can purchase a media package for additional online and offline promotion
- You can take part in ACSI camping.info Booking
- You have the opportunity to participate in CampingCard ACSI, the leading discount system for the low season
Your advertising budget determines the number of photos in your campsite presentation on Eurocampings.eu and in the ACSI Campsites Europe app. For CampingCard ACSI participants the number of photos on CampingCard.com and in the CampingCard ACSI app will also be based on this. For an overview of the number of photos we refer you to the mediabrochure.